Learn about Wellforce Care Plan
What is Wellforce Care Plan?
Wellforce Care Plan is a MassHealth Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Partnership Plan. It is made up of the Wellforce Care Plan ACO and Fallon Health. The Wellforce ACO is a group of hospitals and providers who have agreed to work closely together to take good care of you and your family. Fallon Health is a leading health care services company that has been caring for MassHealth members for more than 40 years.
Wellforce Care Plan is made up of doctors and other health care providers from, or affiliated with:
- Circle Health
- Tufts Children's Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital (Hallmark Health System)
- Lowell Community Health Center
- Lowell General Hospital
- Lowell General Physician Hospital Organization
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital (Hallmark Health System)
- New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA)
- Tufts Medical Center
How does Wellforce Care Plan work?
As a member of the Wellforce Care Plan, all of your health care is managed by your primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP will work with Wellforce Care Plan’s group of doctors, hospitals and community health centers to provide you with great health care.
You are covered for many important health care services, including doctor visits, hospital stays, rehabilitation and therapeutic services, and behavioral health and substance use disorder services. You'll also get these healthy extras::
- A free car seat and other “little extras” for expectant parents through the Oh Baby! program
- A free online health resource with info on conditions, medicines and other health topics
- Free help for people with asthma, heart disease, diabetes or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Wellforce Care Plan can also help you get behavioral health counseling services. They can teach you about children’s services. And they can show you how to apply for food stamps and other benefits.
How do I join Wellforce Care Plan?
To join Wellforce Care Plan you must:
- Qualify for MassHealth
- Have a Wellforce primary care provider
- Live in one of the cities or towns in our service area
If you meet the requirements above, call MassHealth to enroll. They can be reached at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648). They’re available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Or, visit MassHealthChoices.com
If you are currently pregnant, in treatment, or have an upcoming surgery, call us at-1-855-508-4715 (TRS 711) to let us know. We will work with you and your providers to avoid any interruptions to your care.